Who does not want to live a healthy? After all a healthy life is the key to a happy life, but unfortunately, people in the present times are struggling to live a healthy life and in the bargain losing all happiness in life. Dr. Arden Andersen who practices family and occupational medicine at the Providence /medical Group in Lansing, Kansas strongly promotes the need for a healthy lifestyle in order to be the owner of a happy life.
His treatments comprise of diet and nutritional balancing, osteopathic manipulative therapies prolotheraphy with and without PRP, integrative principles, and bioidentical hormone replacements. Arden Andersen has the reputation of having served as a flight surgeon in the U.S. and he also provides consultancies pertaining to biological crop production, soil and plant nutrition. It is perhaps for doctors like him that the people of Kansas are being benefitted and are getting access to a healthier lifestyle.
Kansas is a vibrant city and there are lots to do in this city that is full of fun and enjoyment; for your next visit to Kansas City, the following are some of the places that you should add to your itinerary and make sure to catch a glimpse of the real Kansas life here.
- If you happen to be in Kansas on the Thanksgiving Day then the place you ought to be at is the Country Club Plaza. This is the most popular and commonly practiced ordeal by the citizens of this place on this day. This is an enormous shopping district that is embellished in rich lights in every nook and corner celebrating its more than 85 years of history.
- Your love for Polar bears will find complete satisfaction when you pay a visit to Nikita and Berlin at the Kansas City Zoo in the Polar Bar Exhibit. The zoo claims its fame by housing over more than 1000 exotic and endangered kinds of animals. Spreading over an area of almost 200 acres you will have to schedule an entire day exclusively for this zoo if you want to take a look at each and every feature of it.
- A plethora of artistic works by celebrated artists like Van Gogh, Monet, Alfred Jensen and Rembrandt, will help satiate your aesthetic sense of beauty at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Works of photography by photographers like Matthew Brody and Diane Arbus are a minute part of the more than 7,500 collected photographs exhibited at this museum.
- If you are on a shopping spree and wish to buy some real good stuff for reasonable rates then it is the Farmer’s market that you have to make a visit to. This market serves a lot of restaurants in and around Kansas, and the restaurant owners take pride in selling their delicacies straight from the farm to the table.
- Your historical curiosities about money can find their answers at the exclusive Money Museum where you can learn about the histories of various currencies.
Kansas City is a place thus, where you can afford to have a complete vacation and a real good time of your life thereby making it a happy one.