Bangalore is a beautiful city that is full of adventurous and relaxing activities to do. There are so many tourist attractions and activities which you can choose depending on your interest and preference ranging from Kannada movies in Bangalore, beautiful gardens, food and much more. You will surely love this place.
Things to explore in Bangalore are:
- Beautiful Bangalore Palace: You must visit this amazing place during your visit to Bangalore. Beyond the busy modern city, the Bangalore Palace will bring a great charm in your life.
- Enjoy food at Nagarjuna: You must eat like local residents, thus you can thoroughly enjoy the South Indian meal amazingly at the Bangalore’s favorite canteen-style eatery. They will try to provide a memorable experience with their delicious food you must experience it.
- A day at Bangalore Turf Club: If you are in the city and wants to do something exciting then you must spend a day at Bangalore Turf Club. Enjoy the place and if you trust that you are lucky then take a chance to bet.
- Violin at Chowdiah Memorial Hall: If you are a music lover and love to enjoy music instruments without any disturbance, then you must visit Chowdiah Memorial Hall, which is in the shape of the violin. You will surely love the music and dance recitals as well.
- ANGSANA SPA: It is one of the ultimate spas in the city of the garden. You can reach there easily. They have around 23 rooms and suites that have lush green lawns and pools that will surely give a mesmerizing experience. This spa offers a wide range of services including self-healing therapies, Ayurveda, meditation, gym, rejuvenation, steam, sauna, yoga, Jacuzzi, salon and much more. It is a complete package of wellness.
- Cubbon Park: Bangalore is popular by the name of the garden city and the Cubbon Park is one of the main reasons behind the same. This amazing park spreads over 300 acres. It is full of trees and lush greenery that will take you close to nature. If you are a nature lover, then you must visit here. Try to go early in the morning and walk around it.
- Movies in Bangalore: If you love to watch different kinds of movies, then you must enjoy Kannada movies in Bangalore. With it, you can simply understand that what is the Bangalore history, culture and about its popularity. Try to watch a comedian movie and it will bring you close to the state. If you can understand this language, then you should not miss it.
- Lalbagh: A historical thus beautiful garden. It was built by Mughal Hyder Ali, and his son Tipu Sultan. The most attracting feature of the tourist attraction is the Glass House, which was built in the center.
These are some of the best tourist attractions in the city; if you love to explore and enjoy the city, then plan your vacation days in advance. You will surely enjoy the visit to the city.