The old wine sells in new bottles. A designer once claimed that he is capable of selling refrigerators to the people living in Igloos. Because near him the packaging design was simply a deception or just a trick to grab the attention of the customer. But the packaging is not just the matter of aesthetics; there are many more factors that play a part in making a packaging design effective.
Following are the 9 Essentials of the Every Packaging Decision That Packaging Design Services Need to Know:
- Color, Shape and Design:The product Packaging Design Services is essential for the success of a product in the market. The studies, researches and experiments that have been conducted So far in the world to study consumer behavior, all point out that the colour, shape and design are three most important factors that influence the decision of the customer to say yes or no to the product. The marketing researches reveal that most purchasing decisions of buyers are unthinking and instinctive
- Strength:One of the important essentials of product design is its strength. The design should protect the product inside it both in use and when it is on display. If it is not able to protect the product, then there is no purpose of it. The protection of the item inside the packaging design is important. The product can remain unsold for years.
- Adequate Information:Apart from the name and packaging date of the product, there are customers who are interested in knowing about the other details of the product like directions of use, composition and name of the company. Otherwise, the customer may lose interest in the product.
- Impressive Design:The first impression of the product on the customer will not be generated by the product itself but by the product design. On the shelf of the shop, your product will be competing with the products of the hundreds of other companies.
- Honesty:When it comes to marketing a product, the honesty always bears fruits. If the customers will feel that the claim you are making is not genuine, they will purchase the product of some other company. And it will have an effect on the sale of your other products as well. Anything contrary to what is depicted on your product packaging will make them feel betrayed.
- Awesome Packaging:The just awesome packaging has a potential to motivate any consumer in the world to try your product. The ingenious packaging makes customers feel that a good amount of thought, time and effort has been made to create the product. The great packaging gives you the confidence to price your product slightly higher than the product in your competition.
- Eco Friendly:You mean it or not, the concern towards the environment has grown in the people. The qualified people feel responsible to the environment. This influences their purchasing decisions. Most of the customers will prefer eco-friendly packaging. So to boost the sales volume and brand appeal, you should try to make your product designs eco-friendly.
- Features and Benefits Mentioned:Nowadays, customers have also become smarter; they will not purchase a product without knowing about them. So the name of your product should be on a white back ground. You should also mention the features and benefits of your product on the packaging design, and then shoppers will reach for your product.
- Aims at Target Customer:And the most important you will have to identify your target customer. If your target customer is a lady, then the picture of a cute baby on the packaging design will look stupidity. For example, you are selling a shampoo the picture of the beautiful shiny hair can do the trick for you. Similarly, if you are selling a body building product, then the picture or the graphic of the more muscular man will form the first choice for it.
A very common phrase is that books are often judged by their covers, same applies to the sale of the products. Before experiencing the features and benefits of a product, it is the packaging that attracts us towards it. This is the reason why Packaging Design Services focus so much on the presentation and packaging of their products. Because they understand that the packaging is fundamental for increasing sales of your products.