Generally, the kids don’t love going back to school, but when it comes to annual shopping of their school uniforms as well as accessories, they are much excited to experience that. Usually, while choosing the school uniform, they tend to look forward towards their favorite stores for shopping.
With the changing styles and trends of the school uniform, this year it is everything about denim which is an all-time favorite for the school crowd regardless the age group of the child. Another trending style that are much preferred as school uniform trends for kids and teens is the 70’s vintage-inspired styles. The stripes, as well as plaids, are another favorable choice that gives a lot of layered looks to the kids uniforms or school apparels. Another best choice for the kids is that they don’t have to wait for any particular season or event like Christmas to wear the most popular and bright colors like red or green.
There are a number of kids clothes wholesale store that offers best trendy attire for the school going kids and teens. So, let us have a look at some of the trendy attires that are recognized as evergreen stylish trends for kids and teens:
- Hippest Kicks: As the kids continues to grow, one of the foremost essential that tops the shopping list is the new pair of shoes. One can look for the ankle booties, studded flats, combat boots, skater sneakers, colorful converse, boots with shearling, futuristic styles as well as fashionable loafers.
- Vintage Spirit: This is the style from the 1970s and is continuing to have a strong influence on different seasonal fashions. Right from the maxi skirts to the patchwork and from the crocheted knits to the faux-fur styles, the 1970s styles are getting back in a big way. To give a complete vintage look, one can add-up lot of jewelry like the rings, bangles as well as long beaded necklaces.
- Sweater: The poncho sweaters is the another over the fall runways that offers a wide range of styles. This usually includes structured, cropped as well as oversized cuts in order to make them one of the hottest essentials. Usually, the pair of ponchos along with a nice combo with jeans, collared shirt or tall boots in order to create the best layered look.
- Backpack & book bag basics: Various fashionable functionality is the key feature for finding the perfect bag for the books. One could check out a wide variety of the messenger bags, sporty backpacks, affordable trendy totes, cross-body book bags as well as school satchel. This gives a more stylish look to the kids.
For the teens, there are many different types of the patterned, colorful backpacks which are readily available at different stores. So let us have a look at different patterns of the backpack:
- Denim-on-Denim: The head-to-toe denim is the hottest trend for the back-to-school environment and is a necessity for the season’s shopping lists. This could belong to a number of exclusive brands including the majority of the denim usage.
- Accessorize Back-to-School Looks: The students can add the excitement to any of their wardrobes by adding up different accessories that can enhance their looks. Right from necklace to the luxurious pearls to the patchwork handbags to the floral scarves, the accessories plays an important role in customizing backpack looks.
- Statement Prints: The back-to-school basics are usually not so basic as it involves mix-and-match of patterns. This could include styles like the bright graphics, bold stripes, classic plaids as well as animal prints too.
- Seasonable Shades: The greens, as well as reds, are considered as the must have colors for the back-to-school season. This looks more attractive when they are being paired with the neutral colors.
- Number of Layers: Layering is another biggest trend as it helps the students to personalize their looks. A pair of shorts along with the textured tights and then combined with the cropped sweaters could greatly enhance the back-to-school style.
Thus, these were some of the evergreen styles for the school going kids and teens.