Stan Cottrell became ideal for everyone as he has done great jobs for the welfare of society. The man is in the age of seventy-two and is still doing great things for providing hope and encouragement to the poor and orphans. The ultra-distance runner will never stop and keep on doing things that can unite people of the world.
Cottrell is a kind-hearted person ran several “Friendship Runs” in multiple countries. He showed his running caliber to all those who had doubts about him. The world distance runner did not contribute to the friendship runs for increasing his popularity but to get in touch with the people coming from different cultural backgrounds.
The famous individual like Stan Cottrell has not just contributed to Friendship runs, he is a successful author, cross-cultural specialist, entrepreneur, adventurer, and a motivational speaker. Cottrell has got several rewards from presidents of countries and by many kings of multiple nations. He got an invitation for the TV appearances by famous channels.
Having a special way to approach people, Stan opened doors for the number of opportunities The support of the people prepared him to contribute more and more in the welfare of the society.
Major highlights of the ultra-distance runner achievements:
- Stan Cottrell made Guinness World Record by covering over three thousand one hundred three miles in just forty-eight days from New York to San Francisco.
- The goodwill ambassador ran three thousand five hundred miles in 40 countries.
- During1979, Cottrell ran almost one hundred sixty-seven miles in twenty-four hours for supporting the American Heart Association.
- He visited Vietnam, South Korea, Crimea, Cambodia, and several other countries.
- The adventurer has even run through the Great Wall of China.
Throughout life, Stan Cottrell made a huge contribution to the society that is completely unforgettable. He is a man with a golden heart and a real-time motivator who gave hope to thousands, who got demotivated from their life. Cottrell says that failure is not the option if someone wants to achieve something. For him, the word impossible doesn’t exist at all.