The clock is ticking fast for anybody who hasn’t already submitted a claim for a refund of any payment protection insurance (PPI). If you’re still wondering whether to apply or considering if you should use one of the popular PPI claim companies to handle your claim, this post may prove useful.
Top benefits of using a PPI claims company
There are lots of benefits associated with using a PPI claims company to process your refund, and these are discussed below:
1. PPI claim companies are experts at handling consumer PPI claims. They specialize in this arena and understand all about the PPI mis-selling sector. Many consumers have already tried to claim back PPI in the past and had their claims refused. If you’re in this situation, it’s still worthwhile contacting a PPI claims company as their expertise may be just what’s needed to ensure financial institutions honor their legal requirement to pay back the PPI, they mis-sold.
2. Many PPI claims companies work on a no win, no fee basis. This means you won’t have to make any kind of fee payment if your claim is unsuccessful. They will also conduct a thorough review of your finances over many years, before taking on your case. This means you’re confident of the likelihood of a successful claim.
3. Some PPI claims can be complex, and PPI claims companies have the knowledge and experience to handle these because they understand the system very well.
4. PPI claims companies manage your PPI claim from the outset. This means you don’t need to worry about handling the administration yourself. On the other hand, your claims company will be able to offer you the support you need, at the times required. So, any time you need updates on the progress of your claim, one simple call is all it takes.
5. In most instances, PPI claims are handled by the same claim’s manager throughout the entire process. This means your claims handler understands your circumstances fully and is aware of the manner you want the claim to be managed. Your claims manager deals with all the paperwork needed to put in a claim for PPI and will then chase that with the relevant financial institution. You won’t need to get involved in the day-to-day admin of your PPI claim at all.
Claiming back PPI can be a long-winded, complicated process. Leaving all the administration of your PPI claim to a knowledgeable PPI claims management company is a wise financial decision. Many consumers have claimed back thousands in mis-sold PPI, as backdated interest can also be charged on the repayments due.
Your PPI claims company will handle all the accounting requirements for PPI claims, to ensure you don’t miss out on any interest payments.
Many people took out PPI so long ago, they’ve actually forgotten they had it. Don’t allow yourself to fall into this bracket, as one quick and free PPI check can discover just how much money you’re owed.