Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for a woman. In this tenure of nine months a woman’s body and mind goes through a lot of changes and they also have to deal with a lot of emotional ups and downs.
Each and every woman tries to remain as much careful as possible during this time. They take all the precautionary measures that are needed so that nothing goes wrong. There are a lot of things and practices which can make this journey easier and comfortable. Yoga is definitely one of them.
There are many women who have gone through yoga courses when they were pregnant and they got positive results in return. So, if you can also give it a try. Here are a few benefits that you can ge while doing yoga in pregnancy.
- If you are doing regular yoga for nine months then it can ensure you an easy delivery procedure. For the first trimester, one can opt for the standing yoga postures which will help them to improve circulation, increase strength in the leg muscles and reduce leg cramps. It also gives a boost of energy.
- Because you are pregnant you cannot practice each and every yoga postures. You should not go for asanas which forces you to put pressure on abdomen during the advanced stage of pregnancy. Also do not try poses which involves too much of twisting. Try to do poses that involves the shoulders and the upper backs. You can do yoga for the entire tenure but there should be a gap from the 10th week till the 14th week.
- Ask your trainer to make you learn some relaxed breathing techniques. This will be very much beneficial when you enter the second and the third trimester. It relaxes the mind and body by keeping them calm. This also will help you to sleep peacefully at night. The more you rely on yoga, the more you will stay relaxed. Also it is important for you to stay cheerful. If you stay happy, the baby stays happy too. When you are doing meditation try to have a soft music in the background (also not too loud). This will make you meditate better.
- If you are doing yoga, try to fix a proper schedule for it. You can do it early in the morning or you can do it before you go to sleep. This will make your nerves relaxed and you will feel fresh. You can also go for a daily morning walk. Any kind of movement and light exercise will help you to stay flexible and fit.
- Keep your back straight and chin up while doing yoga, the postures are very important. Regular practice of yoga can help one to make their postures better and this is very beneficial not only in pregnancy but in regular life as well.
- Have a healthy diet. Eat a lot of fruits, leafy vegetables and protein when you are pregnant. But you need to eat a balanced diet.
One can get yoga tips in Hindi from online videos.