It is a widely known fact that creating a safe, positive and fit environment for employees can increase your confidence, develop your employees’ work-life equilibrium and, thus, have a positive impact on your business. Good employee morale usually means that employees feel good to come to work every day, and they find the nature of the work to be comfortable and are hopeful about their productivity.
Leslie Hocker explains about the importance of Healthy work place and improved employee morale
Ms. Hocker is a Next Level Growth coach and is passionate about facilitating and permitting individuals to accomplish their goals. She says that disengaged workers are less competent, remain absent on most working days and tend to have low performance level and bad productivity. This is why, Leslie Hocker says that keeping employee morale high is one of the best things that one can do in order to impart faithfulness and maintain a productive workplace.
Here’s how healthy work place and improved employee morale can benefit:
- The first most obvious benefit that healthy work place and improved employee morale offer is that you can expect to see less absenteeism in the office. Healthy workers are usually more enthused to stay in work, get well from sickness faster and are at less risk of long term disease. Furthermore, organizations stand to make considerable cost savings by endorsing health in the workplace and by decreasing sickness absenteeism.
- By promoting healthy work place and good health among employees, you can lessen recruitment costs and employee turnover. This in turn can improve business performance, productivity, employee engagement and staff morale. On the other hand, this can reduce insurance costs, accidents and work related ill health, pressure in employees who are present on all days and sick pay costs.
- High employee morale typically associates with greater feelings of shared vision and teamwork. In individual interaction and in teams, a positive morale can increase the level of cooperation among workers. Positive working relationships with co-workers and colleagues are a common sponsor to good employee morale.
- With greater levels of production and high morale, managers and employees tend to have high self-esteem. In addition, increased morale means better gratification at the workplace, operational relations and the position itself. Employees usually prefer an organization that improves feelings of admiration and provides a significant, satisfactory work experience.
- The concept of healthy work place is becoming increasingly significant as it offers benefits to both the employees as well as employer. From the point of view of the employees they can enjoy working in a safe and healthy working environment, improve ability to handle stress, enhance self-esteem and increase job satisfaction. On the other hand, the employers can also enjoy benefits like reduced downtime, improved employees morale, less employee turnover rates.
This is why Ms. Hocker says that it is very important for every organization to maintain healthy work place and improved employee morale.
Leslie Hocker is an expert from network marketing industry and has controlled numerous multimillion-dollar sales and marketing establishments in the Europe, Asia and U.S.